Create your own chocolate Easter eggs with these 3D egg moulds.
These 3D Easter egg moulds work perfectly with any melted chocolate. Of course, they’re perfect for creating Easter treats, but they’re also great for novelty cake designs, birthdays and other special events.
We recommend using 200g of chocolate for a large hollow egg, 150g for a medium-sized egg, and roughly 70g for the smallest egg.
Made from high quality, food-grade plastic.
Not suitable for oven use.
Top tips for best results!
- Use a pastry brush to slowly build up the chocolate layers.
- Apply a layer of chocolate at a time, little and often.
- Chill in the fridge in between building the layers.
- Use freshly melted chocolate, not chocolate that has been reheated multiple times.
- Before you begin, polish the mould with a dry cloth and ensure it is lovely and clean.
- Create a good depth of chocolate on the inside of the mould.
- You will see where the chocolate has separated away from the mould once suitably chilled.
- Don’t be tempted to use the freezer to speed up chilling, as this can cause the chocolate to crack as it heats up to room temperature.
- A flexible mini pallet knife can be useful (although not essential) to help begin to ease the chocolate away from the mould at the edge.
Small: 73mm x 45mm
Medium: 111mm x 72mm
Large: 124mm x 79mm